WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 18K gold Omega Professional Speedmaster “Moonwatch” (ref. # 3695.50.31) on Omega black gator band with gold Omega deployant buckle. Mint condition. Worn only about a half-dozen times. Comes with everything: tags, warranty cards, inner wooden box, outer box, manual, etc … , as bought new from the AD. Two-year warranty good till Sept. 19, 2013. Stunning, high-end example of one of the most famous chronographs out there. A serious chunk of gold, with a nice weight to the case. Dial has an amazing sparkle that is tough to capture in the photos. Very hard to find model, even at ADs. Click link for all specs: OMEGA Watches: Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch" - Yellow gold on leather strap - 3695.50.31

Retail is over $15K. Asking $9000. Would consider trade for Rolex Deep Sea or Rolex Submariner "Hulk," or a vintage Rolex Sea-Dweller. Buyer pays insured shipping from New York, roughly $45 Express Mail USPS for Continental U.S. I’d much prefer a U.S. deal. I’ve been buying/selling on the forums and Ebay for a decade as “swish77.” Tons of references available. Send me a PM or email [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offers, but my final reduction is to $8,000. That is about 50 percent off of the retail price of this beautiful, virtually brand new timepiece.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts