WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am putting up my Alpina Avalanche Extreme with a rare factory red diving strap for sale. This watch is in immaculate condition, TZ 97%, worn less than a dozen times. It comes with original double boxes and booklet.

This watch is simply awesome - big, rugged, but sits very comfortably on the wrist. The 48mm is large and eye-catching, but not ostentatious like U-Boats and cheap Invictas - it definitely has a smooth wrist presence.

This one comes with an OEM red silicone strap - definitely one of the most comfortable I've ever put on. It does not come with the OEM black strap or steel bracelet, although both can be purchased from an AD (I believe the strap runs about $50 while the bracelet is a bit above $100).

This watch runs on a Sellita W200. The movement on it is simply stunning - I have never seen a better finished exhibition back movement on a watch at this price point.

Here are some specs stolen from the internet:

48mm stainless steel case. Automatic movement with 42 hour power reserve. 20 ATM, 200m, 660 feet water resistant. Black/Silver dial color. Case Sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Luminescent hands. Sapphire crystal back displaying decorated movement.

Asking a low $SOLD via PayPal Gift (add 1.5% for normal PayPal to split fees), which includes continental US shipping w/ tracking and insurance. I am located in NYC and would be more than happy to do a face-to-face deal. International buyers, please contact me and we can work something out with the shipping. Plenty of US/International references here.

For trades, I like big divers, so let me know what you have and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts