WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded for similar watch.....thanks WUS...

Hard to rate this...functionally very good..screw down crown is nice, keeping good time but there are some places on the case where the pvd treatment has wear in addition to a few scratches. ....will take better pics if anyone needs to see exact state of case...but it isn't new...so perhaps rated at 85% is good...comes with case and warranty paper, not signed...not even sure it goes with this watch...but will toss it in...Not too motivated to sell so please don't offer your invicta with a price tag of 25k...However,,,,just blahh ...and been trying to see what I can do to make a change in the collection....Comes on the rubber which is nice,,,notice I put a after market end piece on this,,,the oem digs into the wrist,,,but will send along. Also...another option is the black strap with blue stitching which is decent...let me know which you like...

Price is 1250,,,doubt I'll go any lower...also prefer to deal with good reps and in the us,,,but will talk about sending any where if have good rep...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts