WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a GRAIL watch for MANY people out there... Absolutely spectacular in every way and definitely a collector's piece. Only 250 were ever made and here is your chance to have one.

Everything is included in this sale. Boxes, papers, etc... (I must mention that the pillow in the center of the case was missing when I got the watch, so I am including a replacement) Very insignificant when you look at everything else this watch can offer.

I got the watch in a trade and absolutely love it... It just doesn;t get the wrist time it deserves. The watch has been worn, but is still in excellent condition. Very very small scratches on the bezel.

This is a no fuss; easy sale. All sales FINAL; Buyer to assume ANY and ALL risks. I have references here, paneristi, and other places... Feel free to ask around.

Priority Shipping included in the sales price of $5,900.00 (NOW $5400.00) net to me, or trade up or down... PP Preferred, but other options available.

Watch Specs from Anonimo:

Movement
Automatic Soprod SA, caliber 9055/2892-A-2-SO on base ETA 2892-2, 30 jewels, antichoc Incabloc, 28.800 A/h; power reserve 40 hours. Caliber dimensions: diameter 25.60 mm, thickness 5.10 mm. Escapement: Glucydur balance, Anachron hairspring, adjusted 4 positions, movement running tolerance 0 +15sec/day. Colimaçon finish, specific Anonimo rotor. The escapement assortment is high quality made, already foreseen for chronograph certifications (COSC). An upper module is laid on the base caliber for the supplementary functions.

Functions
Hours, minutes, sweep seconds; 24 hours GMT indicator hand between h. 10 and h. 12; power reserve indicator hand between h. 4 and h. 6; under dial indicator disk for specific D-Day count-down function; date window display at h. 2.

Watch Case
Manufactured in AISI316 Plus nonmagnetic stainless steel, sand-blasted finish. The case is then submitted to the process of plasma coating in vacuum chamber through deposition of wolfram oxides W-OX. Dimensions: maximum length mm. 55.50; maximum diameter with crown/GMT setting push button included mm. 52.70; nominal diameter mm. 46.50; maximum thickness mm. 15.50; strap width mm. 24.00. Monobloc construction in which a sole element works as central part of the case (Carrure) and back cover, closed by one bezel on the upper side. Bezel closing is ensured by five external stainless steel Thorx screws which guarantee a good and easy grip and a superior tightening (30%) compared to comparable screws with traditional head. Bayonet quick tightening main crown at h. 2 ( for time setting and winding); screw tube; secondary crown with screw tube, at h. 4 for rotation of the internal ring, set on the dial. Screw locked push button between h. 9 and 10 to allow regulation of the second time zone. Wrist strap is provided with hexagon-headed security screws and one lower screw with shaped head. This last screw allows the access for the release of the winding stem. All the above mentioned components are manufactured in stainless steel. Flat upper sapphire crystal.

Water Resistance
20 ATM

Dial
Oversized round dial for optimal visibility. Rotating external ring with hours scale, preceding and successive to hour H. The main hours indexes are treated with yellow luminous coating for a superior day/night readability. The secondary dial is misaligned for the 24 H GMT and day/night function, with hour indexes treated with white luminous coating to differentiate from the main hours. Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and 24h GMT hands treated with luminous coating; the power reserve hand is painted in contrasting colour with the dial.

Wrist Strap
Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodiak process calfskin to allow for extended immersions in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Exclusive Dino Zei buckle in stainless steel.

Click Here to download Anonimo USA's San Marco Brochure.

And tagged pic:

Watch will also come with a nice San Marco plaque in some of the pictures.
I AM ALSO OPEN TO TRADES: Mainly a PAM Sub, but let me see what you have...
------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add that I can be reached at tonryart at hotmail.com in addition to PM.

I am also in Southern Louisiana if someone would rather a face to face deal.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Free Bump for you.... Fantastic Pictures:-!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...

Watch is still available and I am open to offers/trades, etc...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some trade offers that I am strongly considering...

If any of you want a VERY limited edition and rare watch; now is the time to send me your offers.

Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Massive price drop.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·