WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I am putting up my 95%+ Bell & Ross BR02 Blue Pro-Dial for your consideration. This is the limited production (500/year) blue edition of the BR02 1000 meter diver with the auto helium escape valve from Bell & Ross - a hefty, beautiful piece of engineering. I have written a full review here with pictures of the actual watch:

http://diveandfly.blogspot.com/

I got this from a fellow WUS member about 2 months ago. This particular blue version is next to impossible to find floating around (you might have seen a few orange versions flying around but the blue is next to impossible to get right now on the secondary market and have a lengthy wait list at ADs for the retail $5,400).

Comes with original papers, warranty card (from Kenjo NY), strap-changing springbar tool, canvas strap, and rubber strap. The rubber strap has a few light scratches on it which is the only reason I am not giving this a 98% - replacements available directly from B&R for $75.

Looking for $2,700 Paypal'd (by eCheck) and shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation. I would also like to trade up (B&R + cash going your way) towards
a Panerai/Ferrari
a Franck Muller Casablanca
a Cartier Santos/Roadster XL
an Anonimo Cronoscopio

My interests are diverse, however, so message me and let's see if we can work something out! Shoot me an e-mail for quickest response, will most likely get back to you within 10 mins...PM response a bit slower. =)

Many references available from both buyers and sellers, and you can find me on the Bay under the same name with perfect feedback on over 100 transactions.

Thanks again for looking everyone!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FSOT: Bell & Ross BR02 Blue Limited Production!

Big reduction - now $2,700 shipped!! Bunch of offers but no solid deal yet - Still looking for good trades as well but prefer sell at this point, thanks guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts