WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale or trade is my Speedmaster 3511.80. This is watch only and comes with NO box or papers. Comes on OEM bracelet and all links. The watch runs within COSC. Service history unknown. Crystal is perfect. Dial does have 2 tiny dust particles that could be removed by watch maker. Dust is not noticeable on wrist. Date wheel and chronograph function as they should. Minor scratches on wear. No deep dings or scratches. CONUS only. I'm up for any Swiss or German brands for trade. I have plenty of references on WUS. Also have more pictures for serious inquires. Low balls will be ignored. Thanks for looking.

Sale price $1100 net to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Watch just got back from full service from Omega. Running +2/day. Comes with service papers and Omega travel case. The dust on dial is now gone. Price has changed due to the service to $1500 firm. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also they gave me back the original dial and hands which will come with the watch too.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was just brought to my attention that I forgot to put a price change in my description. $1500 is for the watch, bracelet, travel case and papers from service. $1750 is the price for everything stated above plus the old dial, hands, gaskets, etc from the service that was given back time by Omega. The price doesn't include PayPal fees. CONUS. Thanks for looking and keep the offers coming.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts