WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This one is a reluctant catch & release. I absolutely love this watch but it just doesn't fit my slim wrist properly and needs to be passed on to a new home. I purchased this watch from a fellow WUS member and have other successful deals here so no worries about bad feedback.

Watch comes with the box (really nice dual watch travelling case), manual, extra links, tag, crystal cover, screwdrivers and card. The watch is in great shape and keeps perfect time. Fantastic lume

$375 shipped within the USA. International shipping will be about $12.00 more. Or will trade down/up/even (Seiko, Hamilton, LumTec, etc.) PayPal only for payment if purchasing watch.

Condition: Near mint condition (93-95%). Run of the mill desk diver scratches on clasp, few on caseback and crown.
Movement: Gold plated Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic (hacking, can manual wind as well)
Crystal: sapphire
Case: 316L stainless
Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 13mm height
Caseback: screw-in, SS
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black dial
Strap/bracelet: solid end link bracelet with screws 22mm
WR: 300 meters
SuperLuminova on hands and markers
The Reef Ranger has everything you'd expect from a professional timepiece. You have the tools required of a true diver's watch (316L stainless steel, 300 meter water resistance, sapphire crystal, shock protection, screw down crown, superb luminescence, and a unidirectional bezel) as well as the attention to detail demanded of discerning owners (smooth winding, tight fit and finish, solid end link bracelet with screws in the links). Not only is it beautiful on the outside, it is just as stunning on the inside because we didn't just throw in any standard movement. Inside, this baby beats with the heart of a 100% Swiss Made, gold plated, 25 jewel, ETA 2824-2 movement.

Pictures to come.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT - Boschett Reef Ranger Black Cyclops W/Box, Tag, Links, Paperwork

Some pics. Please keep in mind I am a horrible watch photographer. One thing I wanted to try to capture was the magnification on the cyclops. Boschett's cyclops are actually useful and work like they should.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

up you go!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sunday football bump

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Monday morning bump

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

bump!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

SOLD...for some reason I cannot edit original post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts