WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale or Trade is my Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic. This watch is the current model for the Colt Chronograph, it is 44mm in Diameter and water resistant to 200M. The watch is in good condition with some signs of wear, worst can be seen on the Bezel. There’s plenty of pictures below to show actual condition of the watch. The sapphire crystal is free and clear of any chips or scratches. The watch uses a Breitling 13 Automatic movement, this is NOT the Cheap Quartz version. The watch keeps good time with all functions working as expected and chronograph hands resetting at 12. The watch comes on a Blushark Textile Strap and a Breitling Pro 2 rubber strap as shown on the picture. MSRP on the watch is $4800.00

Im selling the watch for $1750.00 net to me. Ill pay for USPS priority shipping with Signature confirmation. For trades I like dive watches or chronographs. I don’t like dress watches, or square watches. I’ll consider other reasonable trade offers. US deals only.

I’m a long time member here and I have a lot of excellent feedback in this forum so deal with confidence. If you have any questions or need additional pictures just send me a PM.

Now the Pictures

Lume Shot:

What you’ll receive:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts