WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this recently in a trade, and for those of you who know this watch it is just built like a tank and sits snuggly on the wrist very well for a watch of this size. I would rate the condition in low to mid 90. It comes will all boxes, warranty card, and chronometer cert. It has the black face and Arabic numbers on the dial, on a full length pro II. This a great watch but I right now I am looking to trade or sell it . The current list on this is over 4100. Here is a list of partial trades with the top 3 in order of priority. The list is not all encompassing so feel free to shoot me an offer.

1) Breilting Super Ocean Heritage 42 Black or green.
2) Breitling Steelfish, Black, Arrow tip second hand.
3) SeaWolf (new style).

Other watches that I would be amenable to are Breitling Colts, Omega, Sin U1, Tag AR 500m or Grand Carrera 6, Ball watches, Tudors, Hamiltons, Oris Aquis , Cash adjustments as required. I am placing the Trade Value @2350 (give or take)If you want to buy it the price is 2250 plus shipping. This is right in the middle of past sales, I have seen it go for less or more, but for an AD purchased piece I think this is fair. In fact the last eBay auction went for $2400, but the reserve wasn’t met. I am not one of the guys who posts his sales at what most us can buy it for from a dealer or grey market, this is over 45% off MSRP.Only CONUS sales, to members with sufficient feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions.

The photos I take are in MACRO mode so every little flaws look much worse than in real life.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts