WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!
Catch and release on this one, I just picked up too many watches recently and this one has to go. Comes with with Breitling outer box and warranty booklet (not sure if it's actually for this watch as there's no serial number on the booklet). Also included is a black alligator strap with Breitling buckle and tan ostrich strap, comfy and looks great on the watch. Watch is in very good condition considering it is over 40 years old, the case shows wear as depicted in the picture. Case has small scuffs that I believe can be buffed out with polywatch. I don't know the service history of the watch; I picked it up in a trade from another WIS who had it for a year or so, you know the story. Keeping spot on time as I've been timing it today, 0.1 sec/day slow. Manual wind Valjoux 7734 movement; per the previous owner it was serviced in Feb 2016.

Sell for $1650 net to me insured shipped in the USA via USPS Priority Mail, trade value higher. Would prefer to trade down with cash coming to me, however I'd also be interested in a 42 or 43.5mm Planet Ocean. I have other watches I can combine where necessary. Please no Invicta or fashion brands in trade. I can ship internationally at cost for additional shipping. Most likely through USPS International Priority.

For quickest response, text me at 3one4 3four6 seven4seven5 with questions or if there are particular pics you'd like to see.

Plenty of feedback here. I'll expect the same or you'll be shipping first. Thanks, Keith

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts