WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT: Breitling Super Avenger PVD Carbon M13371 LE

1K views 17 replies 1 participant last post by  FNFZ4 
#1 ·
FOR SALE OR TRADE!

FSOT: Breitling Super Avenger PVD Carbon M13371 LE

Thanks for looking at my for sale! Kindly take the time to read through the ad and ask any questions that i might have missed.

Item details and Condition:

Watch is Preowned
in Excellent Condition.

Whats Included in the Sale:

Watch Only
No Box or papers included with the watch.

Pricing:

Asking $4898.00 bank wired, Shipped and Insured in the CONUS International shipping available at extra charge.
No REASONABLE offers will be declined.

Local Pickup and Inspection:

Local Pickup and inspection is available within the Washington DC Metro Area by appointment.

Many References available upon request or please google Alfred FNFZ4 and you will find many reviews about me.

For Questions or Inquiries:

Please Call, Text, imessage or Whatsapp Number: 954-999-2223

Email: fnfz4m@gmail.com

I always reply to emails or text messages so if i dont reply that means i did not receive the message

I am not always available to answer private messages so please email or text me for faster response

Trades:

I am open to trade up or down and also a cash buyer for modern Rolex, Audemars, Patek, Panerai, Omega, IWC watches! Please message me if you have a watch for sale or trade.I also accept GIA Diamonds and Apple Computers in trade.

Return Policy:

Returns accepted if the item is not as described within 24 hours of receiving the watch. Buyer must return the watch at the same exact condition it is received with all protective stickers in place untampered for brand new watches. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I am a watch collector and I am not affiliated with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Panerai, IWC in anyway. All my watches comes from various Authorized Dealers here in the US. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I stand by its Authenticity.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.