WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day all -

I recently picked this beautiful watch up in a trade with another WUS member and have decided that it's not for me..... it is in such beautiful condition that I know I'll never wear it for fear of scratching it up :roll:

I have this listed in the Trade Section but will also offer it for outright sale..... would make someone a great christmas present!!

Breitling SuperOcean with the stunning Blue Dial.....

Model is A1736011 and it comes with all boxes, papers, certificates that you would get from an AD.

It also has a mint OEM Breitling Navy Blue rubber dive strap (value $150 USD)

The bracelet clasp has a few swirls, and there are a couple of tiny strap changing marks on the underside of the lugs but other than that it is flawless.

Crystal is perfect and the bracelet is sweet!

The blue dial is sensational and this is one of the nicest watches I've ever seen.... a great combination of class and function together. Diving to 1500M anyone :-!

For more pics or info just shoot me a PM.

All photos were taken by me on Dec 16 and show the current condition of the watch.

Would like to trade for a Sinn U2 on rubber or something similar like..... UTS, DOXA, KOBOLD..... you get the idea :-d

If it's a diver and/or PVD then there's a good chance I'll like it.

I have conducted numerous sales / purchases / trades on WUS and can supply references if required.

Show me what you've got and see if we can sort something out!

$TRADED$

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts