WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an amazing watch for the money, its built like a tank and looks classy AF and especially wearable at only 40mm.

The AIRCO model is named after the 'Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited', one of the first British military aircraft manufacturers. The watches are constructed using Bremont's technical three piece 'Trip-Tick®' cases which are produced at the company's facilities in the UK, housing the smaller but beautifully finished chronometer rated BE-92AE movement. The AIRCO MACH 1 boasts a satin finished case, a military inspired black dial offset with a sweeping orange second hand, and comes on a vintage brown calf leather strap.
  • BE-92AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour minimum power reserve
  • 40mm Hardened stainless steel case of Bremont Trip-Tick®construction
  • Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
MOVEMENT
Modified calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.

FUNCTIONS
Hour, minute and sweeping second hands, with stop second function and date at 3H, adjusted via screw-down decorated crown.

CASE
Hardened stainless steel of Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 40mm. Overall height 12.5mm. Strap lug width 20mm.

CASE BACK
Stainless steel case back with integrated flat sapphire crystal, 4 stainless steel screws with polished heads.

DIAL
Opalin matt metal dial with integrated dial ring and Super- LumiNova® coated numerals and markers. Nickel satin hands with Super-LumiNova®.

CRYSTAL
Double curved anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.

WATER RESISTANCE
Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.

RATINGS & CERTIFICATION
Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.

This particular example is in great condition with only very minor signs of wear due to the hardened steel case - I conservatively rate it at 95% on the TZ Scale. It comes with the box, booklet, the beautifully crafted Bremont watch roll, 2 extra links (currently sized for my 7.75 inch wrist) and the Bremont branded Bergeon style strap changing tool.

It comes on the wonderfully engineered bracelet which retails for over eight hundred bucks in itself. The watch is also a total strap monster as can be seen from the pics.

The price is $2600 which is inclusive of paypal fees. Shipping will be at cost to anywhere in the world.

I am open to trades (up or down) and can add money if need be, also. Looking for bezel-less everyday wear watches with a bracelet. Think Grand Seiko's, Explorer 1 style, Farer Lander etc

I have many excellent references on here as I treat people how I would like to be treated myself - with good customer service. I like to think you can deal with me in complete confidence. I have a large number of references on here.

My Instagram is @jsj11

On to the pics:

Reactions: 1165dvd

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st bump

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpity Bump

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Things that go BUMP in the night!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumpity TTT

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loads of trade offers - nothing piquing my interest just yet - keep em coming - BUMP

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered