WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Condition I'd rate at 95% because of a small scratch in the 1 o'clock lug. Hard to picture because of it's size but I tried on the second picture. Some scratches inside of the lugs from strap changes. Other than that, no other scratches I can see. Bezel and case are free of scratches. It will come in the dlc bracelet which is also scratch free. Any white specks you see on the watch, other than the scratch I mentioned, are dust. The clasp still has the protective covering on it. I will also include the Bremont black leather strap with white stitching and the dlc buckle. Bremont vintage brown leather strap and newer style Bremont rubber strap included. Comes with all boxes and papers and was originally purchased on Aug 2012. So you'll get 3 straps plus dlc bracelet for 3400.00 shipped and pp'd in CONUS!

For trades, mainly interested in another Supermarine with the black dial and black bezel or the blue dial version. However, if you have anything interesting to trade, I'm open to it. Just PM or email with any offers.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FSOT: Bremont Supermarine Descent REDUCTION

Can sell it on the leather strap and also the newer, softer style rubber strap for $3325.00 shipped express and pp'd in CONUS.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

New price of 3400.00 shipped and pp'd express but will include dlc bracelet, bremont black leather with white stitching, bremont vintage brown strap, and Bremont newer style rubber strap!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

One last reduction and then I'll keep it: $3275.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts