WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casio G-Shock GW2500B-1A Solar Atomic Ana/Digi Aviation

Gorgeous and toolish G-Shock. BNIB, just received in the mail yesterday but its too small and light for me. A quick catch and release. Includes original CASIO outer box, round tin can w/ foam inserts, hang tag, and all books/manual. These sell new for $185 - $250 USD, plus shipping. Shoot me an email w/ any questions: [email protected]

PRICE: SOLD IN A FLASH!!!!!!!!!!! USD net to me shipped via USPS First Class.

For more information please check out this link:

Classic - GW2500B-1A | Casio - G-Shock

Sorry, didn't take any pics. Search on Google and here on WUS and you'll find plenty. Stock photo shown below, but watch is BNIB;

View attachment 370753

Introducing the Aviation series of timepieces designed to recreate the feel of aviation instruments. The functional, analog-digital combination dial looks like advanced instruments found in today's modern aircraft. Large Arabic numerals at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions combine with sharply pointed hands and luminous material is used at strategic positions on the dial for easy reading in dark conditions. Solar Atomic Timekeeping and the combination of stainless steel and resin, which contribute to an elegant appearance and lighter weight, make these models the prefect combination of performance and great looks. Black resin band analog and digital watch with a grey face.

SPECS:
  • Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
    Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
    Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
    Manual receive function
    Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
    Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
  • Tough Solar Power
  • Shock Resistant
  • 200M Water Resistant
  • Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
  • Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
  • World Time
    29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
  • 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
  • Hourly time signal
  • 1/100 second stopwatch
    Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
    Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
    Countdown Timer
    Measuring unit: 1 second
    Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes
    Other: Auto-repeat
  • Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
  • 12/24 hour formats
  • Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
  • Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
  • Battery power indicator
  • Power saving function
    Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
  • Module: 5064
  • Dimensions - GW2500B: 47.0 x 46.9 x 15.8mm / 66g
---------------------------------

My terms:

Payment via P/P (add 4% fee) with a Confirmed addy in the US, Canada, and UK. If you're a Noob with no trading references or you live elsewhere, PM me to discuss payment options/costs. Shipment and Customs fees/taxes outside CON/US are at buyer's TOTAL RISK once the package leaves my hands. I have TONS of impeccable buying/selling/trading references with collectors the world over. I am not a dealer/retailer, NAWCC member, or or a Swiss Elf Master Watchmaker; so therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS. My references speak volumes, and so should yours. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish based on our previous trade history or lack thereof, and on the smoothest transaction possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts