WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up is a rebuy for me. This watch is a good one and getting harder to find because it has been discounted.

Time to do this!

Description:

Overall this watch is in good shape. There are only a few items to mention. There are 2 dings on the polished bezel around the 10-11 areas. Also, the orange chronograph hand is ever so slightly off center.

All the functions work as they should and it keeps great time. Also, since this is a solar watch, no worries on the battery for years to come!

The OEM milanese strap is in great condition with very little signs of wear. It will also come with Barton leather, navy blue watch strap!

Specs:

Specs:

Model: CA7020-58L

43mm w/o crown, 14mm thick, 22mm lug width, and roughly 50mm lug to lug.

100m Water Resistance

Domed Mineral Crystal

Citizen box included.

What you see is what you get, so please ask questions if you have any.

Price: $100 (WOW!!!!)

Trade Options: I am looking for a tritium watch or a good G Shock. Let me know, willing to add some cash for the right offer!

Pricing above includes shipping and Paypal fees. I ship USPS Priority with signature on purchases over 500USD. CONUS preferred but I am willing to discuss international shipping.

All sales are final.

I have great feedback on WUS, so buy with confidence! Thank you for looking at this offering and have a great rest of day!

Sent from a magical unicorn

1 - 20 of 56 Posts