WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD via reddit.com/watchexchange

EDIT: Asking price lowered to $225! Shoot me an offer!Hi WUS, first post here in a while, happy 2014!

I'm looking to sell or trade this Citizen Ecodrive Perpetual Calendar watch, it's a BL8000-54L with a blue face, part of the Calibre 8700 series.

I bought it earlier this week as an impulse-buy after Christmas gift to myself, and when it arrived, I just didn't love it like I thought I would (...if you check my WUS post history, this is something of a pattern for me).

The first thing I did was size it for a 6.5" or 7" wrist (extra links are included!), and I set the date and time. You'd be surprised what a feat that actually is, but you'd be getting a watch accurately set, in theory, for the rest of your life! If that's the kind of commitment you're looking for, I may have just the watch for you.

Here's a link to its Amazon page.

• Retail price: $475.00
  • Current Amazon price: $344.06
  • Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E870 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
  • Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 40mm; Retrograde perpetual calendar function; alarm function; dual-time function with 24-hour sub dial
  • Stainless-steel case and bracelet; blue dial; month-day-and-date function: day indicator between 2 and three o'clock, date function at 4 o'clock; screw-back case
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

This watch is mint, brand new, and includes the box and papers. I've never worn it besides the time I sized it - it's never left my home.

I took some photos of the watch this morning - Here's an album from today: BL8000-54L - Imgur

I paid $250, so that's my asking price EDIT: Asking price lowered to ​$225- I'm also open to trades! I'll ship to CONUS, and if we can get close to my asking price, I'll throw in shipping! Send me an offer or any questions you have! Thanks for looking.

Citizen-Calibre-8700-1.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MLK, Jr., day bump! Shoot me an offer. Willing to negotiate. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Friday bump! Dropping price to $215 OBO--I need to sell this, so send me an offer!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New week bump! Still available. Price drop to $210 OBO. Send me an offer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts