WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is my daughters stunning swiss For Sale is my daughters stunning swiss Clerc Geneve C-one Ladies watch

Just under three years ago it cost me an arm and a leg to import from the USA where these watches are popular with Stars like Kelly Rowland, but my daughter has moved on to another watch and its been sat in my safe for 9 months. I have had a new Renata swiss battery fitted and reseal done by a local jeweller, so it should be good for a couple of years before needing another.

Its one of those watches where the pictures just don't do it justice - It has a beautiful pink Mother of Pearl dial and highly polished surround and looks a million dollars on a ladies wrist. There are a couple of light marks but I am sure they could be Cape Codded out but they are hardly noticable - My daughter looked at me as though I was stupid when I pointed them out - Apparently she has only worn it when she has gone out so it is relatively lightly worn.

This is a quality watch, 29mm across 31mm diagonal polished s/s case , Sapphire crystal, Mother of Pearl face, 50m WR, Quality Swiss Quartz movement, brushed/polished bracelet with hidden clasp and with screw links, Boxed with card, hang tag & booklet - I have the extra links somewhere which I will locate and include in the sale

Not sure where to pitch this as its a bit exclusive to the UK and it up there with Omega's, etc. for quality - I might take a man's watch in trade but equal or down in value only as I will have to settle up with my daughter

She would like a paltry £425 for a straight sale including RMSD - will ship international for cost of shipping - this is a fraction of what I paid for it !!

REDUCED TO £375 including shipping

Nice prezzie for a loved one maybe or even the wife :shock:

Please excuse the photos as the light's crap and it makes the marks look worse than they are

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT - Clerc Geneve C-one Ladies watch - reduced to £295

Another go at selling my daughters Clerc

Reduced to £295 including shipping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts