WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] , thanks!

This Croton Chronomaster chronograph is brand new in the box and unworn. My GF thought it would be cool to get these because I never wear my Alain Silberstein. But we never wore them, so they're up for trade or sale. Quartz movement made in Japan. Again, not the regular WUS WIS sorta styling, but maybe someone will be interested. Maybe you can trade me one of your redheaded stepchildren?

Size: 40x32mm x 12.5mm
Finish: black dial, stainless steel
Band: black leather signed band
Box: box + papers
Condition: TZ 99%
Asking: US $150

(click on the pic for more high resolution pictures)

I have about 30 watches for trade. I'm not a dealer, I just collect a lot of watches, and since I collect A LOT (and so does my GF), I get a signficant number that I want to flip. Please check my other posts for multiple watch trades, because per forum rules, I am listing 10 or fewer per day.

I've added a sales dollar amount to each one but would prefer to trade, which is reflected in my asking price. It's negotiable in most cases and is an indicator of trade value as well. All sales include shipping within the USA. Trades and sales outside the USA will be considered with WUS references.

A lot of the ladies' watches I can trade for men's or vice versa. Please send me any offers, I'm open to most any kind of watch men's or ladies', although I prefer non-gold. I'll also trade for non-watch related items, you can see a list of things that interest me HERE

You can see my fairly complete list of items for trade HERE

Due to my current travel plans, I can only ship/receive watches until November 5th, and from December 10th onwards. I am still receiving PMs and mails occasionally outside of those times.

Thanks!

-s-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts