WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an Edox Class 1 diver for sale or trade, sale price is $699.00, $599.00, Okay, here is one more price drop $525.00 shipped with insurance to the US or Canada, this is an awesome price for a watch of this caliber, let's move it out! This is down from $699.00, MSRP is $1695.00. Trade value is around $600.00. The bracelet has been professionally brushed, ceramic bezel, Ronda big date movement, divers extension. The lug width is 23mm the bracelet has a dual push button clasp release.Silver CF dial, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, 46mm diameter with 300 meter water resistance and finally a screw down crown and case back. So as you can see this watch is loaded. Please contact me via PM or by email at [email protected] and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
I would like to trade for a Marathon JSAR on bracelet or anything else that you may feel will fit the bill. Fire off some pics and let's see what comes of it.
I have a ton of references in the watch deals forum under my screen name. Here are the pics.

The shiny part on the bezel is a light reflection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts