WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale or trade is my Fortis B42 3 timezone GMT. I really dig this watch, it is my 2nd best timekeeper ever behind my breitling colt superquartz, not really a fair fight. The watch is awesome I just don't use/need the GMT as much any more, and am getting the itch.
This watch is 93-95% ,includes all links boxes and manual ,it was AD purchased, but is no longer in the warranty period. Bracelet is in very good shape , great braclet with screwed in links,the claps shows minor wear. Case is in very good shape, Bezel and Crystal and AR are perfect.
Price 1100, which includes shipping and fees.
As far as trades not all inclusive but what's on my radar, I can add or take $ depending.

FORTIS, new style b42 marine master black, or old style b42 black steel or rubber.
TAG: Grand Carrera, Link Day Date
Omega: Seamasters on speedy, PO, AT
Breitling: Steelifsh, Colt
Ball: Trainmasters
OR Shoot me offers who know, NO Seikos, or 5 for one offers,

Below are the Tech specs on the fortis.
Stainless steel on stainless steel bracelet, satin finish
White/ Silver Dial
Luminous numerals
Luminous hour and minute hands
ETA 2893-2
Hacking seconds hand, with luminous dot
GMT , sets independently in 1-hour increments
24h GMT indication on the chapter ring
Bidirectional rotating bezel, 24h, for 3rd timezone
Date indication
Sapphire crystal with AR coating on both sides
Size 42.00 mm (44mm incl bezel), lug width 20 mm, lug to lug 52 mm
Water resistant 200 m
Bracelet has hidden diver's extension

Last US retail price USD 2500
Tons of deals here and on TZ. I will be out of town until midweek, starting tommorow so I will not be able to ship until thursday/friday. Local inspection and pick up always an option.

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be aquiring a rubber strap with deployment which would up the price, but if someone wants to buy the bracelet, I am amenable to that, just let me know

BUMP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts