WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this watch from The Watchseller about 4 mos ago. It has the blue dial, Valjoux 7750 movement, 200m water resist, sand blasted case/band. Overall condition is 95%. What minor flaws (mainly band) it does have you have to look really close in order to see them. Keeps excellent time. Chrono function zeros perfectly. It didn't come with any box/papers so I don't have these to offer.

I would be willing to sale it or trade for a diver's watch of equal value such as a Tag, Omega, etc. I prefer a quartz over an automatic but will consider either. Please no Invicta's, Citizens, or Seikos. I have enough of these already. Here is my email address:

[email protected]

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi,

Do you have photos?

I purchased this watch from The Watchseller about 4 mos ago. It has the blue dial, Valjoux 7750 movement, 200m water resist, sand blasted case/band. Overall condition is 95%. What minor flaws (mainly band) it does have you have to look really close in order to see them. Keeps excellent time. Chrono function zeros perfectly. It didn't come with any box/papers so I don't have these to offer.

I would be willing to sale it or trade for a diver's watch of equal value such as a Tag, Omega, etc. I prefer a quartz over an automatic but will consider either. Please no Invicta's, Citizens, or Seikos. I have enough of these already. Here is my email address:

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts