WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am now offering my Fortis Eco Spacematic for sale. It's 40mm diameter (wears larger because it is all dial), 48 mm lug-to-lug, and 20mm lug width. The cool things about this watch, and what makes it so rare, is both the dial color AND the killer movement. It's basically an auto-quartz so it winds and has a rotor like an automatic/mechanical watch and that charges a battery. What does this mean to the wearer?? INSANE power reserve for an automatic watch. Easily lasts weeks once fully charged! About four months ago I had this watch fully serviced and I replaced the capacitor (the charging mechanism) so it should be service-free for a long time. Condition is excellent, functions are superb, bracelet is full length and was hardly ever worn and I also am including a OEM black leather strap with tang buckle not pictured. Original box is gone but original manual and hangtag are included.

For trades I'm only looking for:

1. Straight trade or trading up (ie my watch + cash to you)
2. Case diameter of 36-40mm, no larger please
3. Must be in complete working order
4. No micro-brands please

For price I am asking $700 shipped CONUS only. Cash deals in the MD/DC/VA area very much preferred!

Pictures are worth a thousand words so please see the watch and accessories below. CONUS only and I have done MANY deals so you are assured an easy transaction. Thanks!

f4.jpg f5.jpg f3.jpg f6.jpg f7.jpg F1.jpg f2.jpg

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
829 Posts