WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ON HOLD !!!

FSot is my Glycine Lagunare automatic diver's watch.
Watch is just too big for me and it does not fit into my collection :-!
Watch is in excellent condition,rarely used and it comes with box,some papers,2 aftermarket rubber bands,original signed rubber band with signed buckle and black leather band.
I would like to trade it for another diver or dress watch (up to 42mm).
Price would be $$$$ (it depend if it would be sale or trade)

Description from Glycine web:

Movement

Caliber: ETA 2824-2 automatic Functions: hours, minutes and seconds, date display in window Size: 11 1/2" Jewels: 25 Power Reserve: 38 hours Hz: 4/28'800 vibrations per hour Finish: nickel coated oscillating weight on ball bearing decorated "Côtes de Genève"
Case, Dial & Hands

Material: stainless steel Diameter: 46mm without crown Height: 12mm with solid back
12.50mm with see-through back Finish: satin/polished Waterproof: 30 atm Back: solid steel screwed / screwed see-through mineral glass Glass: sapphire Dial: black with SL, black with orange figures SL, blue with SL
orange with SL, yellow with SL Hands: black with SL, orange with SL, white with SL Crown: screw-down
Special features

The topring is positioned by a special
spacer system at 4h
Rubber strap

Material: Natural rubber Colours: black, orange Width: 24mm horns / 22mm buckle Buckle: belt

30sena0.jpg

15hboe0.jpg

1z3a23t.jpg

apfqc0.jpg

I have done few trades here,all positive (references at request) and I would prefer a trade rather than sale :-!

All info and offers on PM please or here:

mail: [email protected]
phone: +385-91-513-22-33

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts