WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey friends. Here we have a grey dialed, lovely version of this Glashutte Original watch. I purchased it only a few months ago from Crown and Caliber. Comes with the C&C box they sent me. No original box or papers with this one. Watch is in really beautiful condition. I can’t find a scratch on it but I’m sure it’s got signs of strap changes on the underside of the lugs. Nothing major, but likely some imperfections. Overall condition is probably a 9.5/10. Crystal and AR coating look to be flawless. Original strap is in excellent shape. Includes that strap with original clasp. Also including a couple nice Fluco suedes and a couple Hirsch leather with gator pattern. All straps in great shape. Watch keeps great time—measured within 5 seconds per day recently. Only selling/trading because I just want more casual pieces for my more casual daily attire and this GO is not seeing enough wrist time.

Sale price: lowered to $5950 shipped conus. Trade value closer to 7-7.5 k.
As far as trades, looking for a super-case submariner (I’ll add cash), other dive watches in that vein, JLC deep sea, GO Seaq, or hit me up and let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts