WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT: Grand Seiko Chronograph (SBGB003) - 44mm, Spring Drive, Power Reserve, Complete Set - $4,475

9K views 77 replies 1 participant last post by  evanisrushin 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a Grand Seiko Chronograph (SBGB003) - 44mm, Spring Drive, Power Reserve, Complete Set

- Watch is pre-owned. Cosmetically the timepiece is ready to wear; light/routine signs of use at most! So, so, so nice for the money... blows its Rolex competition away in terms of quality, and you save ton's as well! This is also the cheapest price in the world for this model as well! You are not getting a better quality watch for this money! Great size (44mm), totally wearable and just a home run watch if you ask me... stand out and be a little different than your friends! Buy this and invest the rest your were planning to spend - everyone wins! Grab this one before it is gone, folks! Please use the detailed pictures as a part of the description of the watch - you will receive that exact piece. If you have any questions, please ask. I am here to answer any of your inquiries around the clock!

Purchase Includes:
- Grand Seiko Box Set
- Pillow
- Grand Seiko Instructions Booklet
- Warranty Paper/Card (5/15/2018)
- Factory/OEM SS Bracelet w/ All Links
- Grand Seiko Warranty Booklet
- Hang Tag
- Model/Price Sticker
- Etc

Price
:
$4,475
(Shipping FREE in the USA; international available as well)

*Modern watch trade-ins are welcome*

Payment by BANK WIRE or PayPal + fees

I am located in Atlanta Area and welcome face-to-face transactions as well

Many well known references are available

E-Mail:
ivyleaguelux@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (808) 589-9209

@evanisrushin on Instagram

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.