WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is an amazing blue faced Bluering for $825 (through Paypal) shipped CONUS. This is a catch and release for me becuase while this piece was in the mail a grail of mine became available. I wish I could spend some time with this amazing piece but unfortunately the grail takes precedence. This piece is in great shape and has the full kit which includes extra links, warranty card, and awesome Pelican case. The bracelet is currently sized for 7.5 inch wrist and has plenty of room to grow with the extra links. This is the more sought after version because it comes with the ETA 2824-2 movement and also has the blasted finish on it. For those who don't know Halios only made 100 of each color so these are pretty rare pieces. Let's get this sold so I can grab a grail and you can have this amazing unique diver. Here are some stats on it:

Dial: Blue with blue bezel
Case Thickness: 14.5mm
Case Diameter: 44.5mm
Lug-to-lug: 51mm
Lug width: 22mm
Movement: ETA 2824-2 movement
Domed sapphire crystal
300m WR
Case finish: bead blasted

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts