WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Saturday everyone!I'm out to land a Seamaster Pro, some models moreso than others (blue dial would be lovely), but almost any model SMP appeals to me. I have both of these two pieces that I am hoping to either sell for funding, or more ideally trade (with cash on top as need be)- finally adding the Omega to my collection.

I can count on one hand the number of times each of these two has seen the outside of my boxes. Both would rate TZ 97%+ and I cannot find any flaws to photograph. Both come with the factory boxes (Pelican case for the Halios, factory plastic case for the DB). The Halios also comes with the factory rubber and a Maratac black ZULU strap unworn. I'll include a black Zulu with the Deep Blue as well. Don't want to give the exact number, but the Halios is #7_/100 produced, as is numbered on the caseback. The lume is better than any other watch I've owned that isn't Tritium. The Deep Blue of course is Tritium- it's about three times more visible than my Marathon Navigator's Tritium markers. I am going to place negotiable values of $800 on the Halios and $325 on the Deep Blue. The Bluering is nearly impossible to land at this point regardless of price, and the Daynight is currently sold out of this color face, I do believe. You won't regret either one... they both make you wish every watch you owned was so comfortable on the wrist.

*I also am adding in my Montblanc Starwalker Fineliner. It's been used exactly once; I realized having a capped pen just doesn't work for having clients sign documents. Retail is $430. Not interested in selling outright unless I'm packaging it with or am close to a deal on the watches, but it's worth mentioning as being in the mix. PM me with any interest. Will also consider other models by Omega, but the Seamaster is king in trade interest. Take care and have a good weekend!
brface.jpg

brtopface.jpg

brback.jpg

brclasp.jpg
dbface.jpg
dbglow.jpg

dcback.jpg

mboncase.jpg

mbstars.jpg

mbopencap.jpg

mbname.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts