WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Catch and release here. Beautiful piece, just too big for me. Check pictures and description for details

Crystal: Domed and flawless. Really quite nice.

Case: Like new, no visible scratches or scrapes that I could find.

Bezel: 98%. Turns smoothly and lines up perfectly. One tiny swirly near the top (see pictures). It isn't big and I mention it to be honest. Really quality bezel.

Kit: Almost full kit plus bonus navy blue Isofrane strap!!! The 1 leather strap (Maddog Sharkskin Strap no longer available, see pic below that I have labeled to see which one) have never been used and Isofrane has some signs of wear. Warranty card included (June of 2014, so watch is still covered!!). Pelican case is very nice, way better than the ones that come with

Here are the specs from Helberg:

SPECIFICATIONS:

CASE MATERIAL:
Stainless Steel or Bronze

CASE BACK:
Closed SS case back

CASE DIAMETER:
45.50mm (w/o crown)

CASE HEIGHT:
19.70mm with highly domed crystal

CASE LENGTH:
50.50mm

LUG WIDTH:
24mm

WR:
1000M/100bar

CROWN:
8mm screw down type

DIAL:
Blue,Super-LumiNova BG W9

HANDSET:
Chromed Super-LumiNova BG W9

MOVEMENT:
Miyota 9015, Automatic, 28.800 bph, Power Reserve 42h, Hacking Second

STANDARD Accessories:

HELBERG CH6 SS: Handmade 5mm, black calf leather strap with black stitching and SS buckle

Screw driver

Security case incl. vent

Warranty Card

Price: $575 (Reduced due to Maddog Sharkskin strap being sold separately!!!!)

Trades: 42-44mm divers. I am willing to trade up plus cash, but not too much extra and of course I will trade down if you want to add cash.

Price above includes shipping and PayPal fees. I ship USPS Priority (CONUS Only). All sales are final and please no low ball offers.

I have great feedback on WUS, so buy with confidence! Thank you for looking at this offering and have a great rest of your day!

****** Maddog Sharkskin Strap no longer available with this sale(Pictured below on the left!!!!)*******

Sent from a magical unicorn

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of offers, but nothing sticking yet. Send me cash/trade offers and let's see what we can do. Also, here is a pic of the case:

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of interest, so thanks for all that. For those wanting a size comparison, here is the Helberg next to my newly acquired Monster (which I am also willing to sell if you are interested, good condition with a flawless sapphire crystal!)

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possible price reduction coming, some interest in one of the leather straps!

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No word back on the strap, so send a trade/cash offer. This will piece will not last much longer on here!

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still a lot of buzz on this one. Seriously won't last long so send an offer!

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price drop from selling one of the leather straps! Send an offer for trade or purchase!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts