WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been away from the forum for a bit as an active poster, but I've been continuing to lurk and track the happenings over the last couple of years!

I'm reaching the point where I've decided that it isn't fair for me to just keep watches for the sake of it, if I'm not wearing them - certainly not when others may have the opportunity to enjoy them instead. As such, I'm paring down my HMT collection and putting some of them up for sale.

I have the following 4 watches: HMT Vijay, Kohinoor, Tareeq, and Jayanth

The salient points:
1. All 4 watches are like new - they were purchased directly by my parents from authorized HMT dealers in India back in 2009.
2. Unfortunately, due to 12 years of time having past, including 3 moves, I do not have any of the original packaging or papers for any of the watches. They have been stored over the years in safe cases
3. All 4 watches run, and have been wound ever year to two years to make sure they are functioning
4. The Vijay and Kohinoor are on original HMT bracelets. The Jayanth and Tareeq are on original HMT leather straps
5. Tareeq and Jayanth are gold plated. Tareeq also happens to have hidden lugs while the Jayanth has drilled lugs
6. Tareeq has a modified 0231-B movement that includes a date complication.
7. All 4 watches are still found on HMT's online website (when stock is available). However, the Vijay and Tareeq are both older style dials that aren't available anymore. The Tareeq is a gold sunburst dial, and the Vijay has a partial gold sunburst insert in the dial and applied gold indices at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 on the dial

Ideally, I'm looking to sell all 4 as a full set. The current combined price of all 4 watches online right now, direct from HMT is Rs. 13965 --> $187 (current conversion). Asking $160 $100 for the whole set which should also cover shipping within the USA. Sorry - I'm only looking to ship within the USA. I'm willing to consider splitting up the watches, but am preferring to sell all 4 together. Additionally, I may consider a trade, but it depends on what is being offered, (i.e. no quartz - my collection already has all the quartz I need/want).

Let me know via DM if you are interested!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump with Price reduction down to $150 for the full set or willing to consider a trade, depending on what is being offered :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump with Price reduction down to $120 for the full set or willing to consider a trade, depending on what is being offered :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thread bump with price reduction to $100 for the whole collection

1 - 5 of 5 Posts