WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took this Hublot chrono in trade a few months back and I like it but just don’t love it. Great piece and checks lots of boxes for sure!

This watch is truly mint. No scratches anywhere.

After I got it I noticed a small issue with the chrono hand not resetting exactly to zero. I sent it back for repair and the fix was simple. Got the watch back with new rubber strap also (Hublot was AWESOME).

The best part is that I have the service paperwork and the watch had the warranty extended for another 11 months. Warranty until 8/4/2022.

It’s pretty much a brand new watch. Worn only once or twice by previous owner and once by me.

Watch will ship with the box as shown in photos and also the service box, travel case and full service paperwork including the serial number.

Trade value is $8500 and sale price is $7800 net to me. PP or Venmo are both fine from those with good feedback.

Be sure to see my reputation feedback here under pa1113. I also have tons of feedback with same username on eBay. Buy the seller as always ;-)

Condition: Mint w/ box, recent service papers and 11 mo. left on warranty
Movement: Hublot HUB1143 Self-winding Chronograph
Crystal: Sapphire front and back
Case: Polished and satin finished black ceramic
Dimensions: 45 mm
Caseback: sapphire
Dial: Matte black carbon fiber
Strap: Black lined rubber w/ Black-plated Stainless Steel Deployant Buckle Clasp
WR: 50 meters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump with price reduction to $7800. Like new watch. No way to tell it’s been worn, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts