WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade. My IWC Limited Edition Ingenieur CLS55, reference 3227. This model features the IWC in house calibre 80110. Made of Titanium, in near mint condition. Just a few tiny marks, as seen in the closeup photos. There are only 55 of these in existence. Notice the silver dial. Not available on the standard AMG Ingenieur. 42.5 mm in diameter and 14 mm thick. This one is keeping excellent time within 2 sec./day.

Only fifty five of this Limited Edition watch were made. Certainly destined to be a collector's item.

Here's a picture of the lume on this watch. Very nice./

Comes on the IWC strap, very comfortable and in 95% condition.

Caseback looks as new.

The package includes the box (slight damage as shown), owners manual and warranty book (no card came with these).

I have a three day return policy. You may return the watch within three days for a full refund less shipping.

I have tons of references on TZ, WUS. Good guys on Watchnet. 100% positive feedback on ebay as drster.

This watch is one of 55. They don't show up often. The dial is unique to this model. INCREDIBLE PRICE!: $3295.00 obro, includes US shipping. I will also consider trades but can only trade down (your watch plus cash).

Payment by wire, cashiers check or MO. Paypal Echeck.

Email [email protected] or call 708-268-0638.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts