WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of a catch and release on this 1 week old IWC 3717. I have always admired this watch and when my AD called and said he finally had one in stock, I jumped on it. Now I don't have the funds for what I was originally looking to buy.

IWC Schaffhausen 3717, 42mm on leather. I wore the watch around the house for a couple of day, really it has a few hours on my wrist. It is in like new condition, not a single mark. I would rate that watch at 99.9% per TZ rating. It came straight from IWC to my AD and never made it into the case, it went straight to my house, all within a couple of days. I purchased the 3717 on March 19th, 2011.

Comes with all the goodies straight from the AD including appraisal and I am throwing in a IWC Aquatimer ball cap.

With the brushed case and the polished accents, this watch is really stunning. The fit and finish rivals any top brand on the market.

Price is $3499 plus $40 for shipping. I will ship USPS next day air fully insured, CONUS sales only. Payment via wire, possible other options if I know you.

If you follow IWC you know that a price increase is right around the corner, this is a great price anyway for a like new 3717. A price like this on a watch that is just about to go up in price is a fantastic deal.

Only trades I am interested in as a base Luminor Panerai, nothing else. Trade value $3750.

Please pm me as I might not get a email until Saturday.

Lots of pics....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts