WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This watch was purchased new from an AD in July, 2013 and is in fabulous near mint condition. I would venture this watch is as nice as one in an AD's display case and comes with all boxes and papers. 44mm in diameter and only 14mm thick, this watch wears very well on your wrist IMO. Rated to a depth of 2000M water resistance, this is a serious tool watch. It has a tough yet beautiful lumed sapphire bezel. The IWC black rubber strap is very comfortable and provides a nice contrast to the white dial. Another nice touch IMO is the splash of yellow on the tip of the seconds hand. This watch has plenty of presence without being overly blingy. Class all the way. IWC has a reputation for making some of the finest cases in the business and this brushed and polished work of art doesn't disappoint. If you want a very late model Aquatimer in immaculate condition, please check this one out.

Please check my references on Watchnet.com. Search Damon Thurman under "Good Guys". I'm in Louisville, KY and am all about a smooth deal. I prefer a wire transfer on this one but am willing to listen to all offers. I might consider trading down for your watch and cash as well. $2850 delivered by USPS Priority Mail. All pictures are of the actual watch that I recently took. Sorry for poor photography skills.

Thanks,

Damon Thurman
Louisville, KY
[email protected]

iwcaqua.jpg

iwcaquacase.jpg

iwcaquaback.jpg

iwcpaper.jpg

iwcbox.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts