WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another piece I’m a bit reluctant to move from but ultimately trying to change things up a bit and this daddy truly wears too big for my aging, skinny ass wrists.

Watch is in very good condition but has definitely been worn and loved. The bezel shows some signs of life, as it’s a big watch and is bound to find a door jam every so often. Truly minor markings and such but full disclosure is best. Pics pretty much tell the story and I’d rate it conservatively at 8.5/10. Comes as a full triple boxed set with booklets and card, a brown santoni strap in excellent shape, a newish brown TWB and a black Ted Su croc with lots of life. Keeps time similar to other BP’s, around + 7-8 seconds per day.

I’d love to do a trade with this and my Glashütte Original Panomaticlunar (also for sale/trade) for a special Rolex—ideally towards a new Kermit. But open to other trade ideas. Sale price is lowered to $7,800 and trade value is probably around 9k.

Conus shipping included. I’m in NYC, so a face to face could definitely work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts