WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I got this a month ago in a partial trade, very nice watch, but there is this strange desire for something new b-) :)

IWC Mark XII, the proper descendant -- as the name suggests -- of the Mark XI ;-)

Dimension: 36mm X 10mm without crown (with fish on it), domed sapphire chrystal, "air pressure safe", tritium hands and marks (still glowing, poor though), movement IWC cal. 884 / 2, based on JLC cal. 889 (I can send a picture via mail, don't post it here for copyright reasons ;-) ), waterproof 60m, "antimagnetic", you know the specs :)

Some (poor and dusty) pictures -->

There are rumours around saying that there are problems with the movement (power reserve?) -- I cannot confirm this, I don't have any problems with it. My (IWC authorized) watchmaker had a look at it (I wanted to know the serial number of the movement), and everything looks fine, it runs within chronometer specifications (-1 s/d :roll: )

Case and chrystal are almost flawless, the original strap is OK, and the original buckle shows some signs of wear

I have NO box and NO papers :-( The serial number starts with 26*** so it's too young to get this "register excerpt" from IWC because it appears to be younger than 10 years, maybe from 1999.

There are not so many around, so let's say EUR 2000 including insured shipment from Germany.

Trades considered, maybe, tell me what you have :)

Many thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Andreas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available ;-)

And a reduction to EUR 1750 (plus shipping, your choice and cost) :-!

Cheers,

Andreas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts