WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For your consideration is this pre-owned IWC Ingenieur Silver Arrow Limited Edition complete set.
Mechanically the watch is perfect, keeps time as it should and the flyback chronograph works flawlessly. The case and buckle have swirls and light marks that I tried to capture on the pictures but nothing that can't be buffed out if desired. It has a couple of small dings on the edge of the bezel at 9 o'clock, one more noticeable than the other but nothing serious.

SPECS:
MOVEMENT: 89361 in-house calibre, automatic, 38 jewels, 68-hour power reserve, antimagnetic
CASE: Stainless steel, screw-in crown, solid caseback with Silver arrow
DIAL: Silver-plated dial with luminescence
HANDS: facetted blue hands, red tip on GMT hand
CRYSTAL: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective with coating on both sides
STRAP: Black rubber strap with IWC signed buckle
DIMENSIONS: Diameter 45mm, height 14.2mm
WATER RESISTANCE: 12 ATM/120m
FEATURES: Chronograph with flyback function, date display and small hacking seconds
BOX/PAPERS: Original box, booklets, cloth, warranty card and tools
MSRP: $11700

The box is peeling off and the pillow is in pretty bad shape, quite common for boxes of this era. The warranty is dated 2014.
In my opinion this reference is much more interesting than the current one.

I collect and trade watches for a hobby and I've been doing it for a while and I'm happy to provide references to serious buyers.
I'm open to trades up or down, let me know what you have in mind. This is what I enjoy the most, to be able to experience first hand different cool watches.
I will ship overnight to CONUS fully insured. I prefer wire but Paypal + fee can be an option.
I'm asking $5500 shipped.
Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_1443.png

IMG_1449.png
IMG_1448.png
IMG_1447.png
IMG_1446.png
IMG_1445.png
IMG_1444.png

IMG_1450.png

1 - 18 of 18 Posts