WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For your consideration, IWC 3713-13 Dopplechronograph Spitfire, Steel Case, Black Face, IWC Black Aligator Strap. ref IW3713 Rattrapante, Double Chronograph

This Split Second IWC 3713 is
comes with 4 Years dealer warranty, freshly serviced. No box, No papers, but comes with dealer authenticity/appraisal and invoice. Watch is in Mint Condition, no visible sings of usage except for the light mark between lugs on case, Strap covers it anyway. Aligator Strap on this watch has tang buckle, it is original to the watch and is in great condition, not seen much use. Please see pics.

Powered by IWC
Caliber 79230, created by legendary Richard Habring himself, heavily modified reliable work horse Valjoux 7750. Hodinkee calls it Small Miracle Of Modern Watch Making. You can read about all the details on this Movement here on hodinkee: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/original-iwc-doppelchronograph-caliber-79230

Price Drop>> [strike]$4100[/strike] $3900 shipped, Will consider reasonable offers but this is the lowest you will find (especially with warranty). I'm open to trading down with Base Panerai, Omega, JLC, TAG Heuer, Breitling or Other IWCs, trade value will be $4300. Expedited Shipping within CONUS. Will accept Direct Deposit to Bank Account or Paypal, buyers will cover the fee for Paypal payment. I may consider shipping international depending on location and buyer's credentials at additional cost, please check with me.

You can PM me here on WUS or if it is easier email [email protected], call or text on 7324821050 If you prefer to meet locally, can do NYC or NJ/New York metro area.

Lastly, have sold many watches, mainly JLC, IWC, Rolex and Omegas, can provide references if you need. Also, have been a long time seller on the big auction site over 460+ 100% positive feedback. Thanks for looking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts