WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale or trade is my IWC Portuguese Chronograph 3714-17 on custom slate grey Camille Fournet strap. I am the second owner and have not worn this strap much at all. Watch keeps great time and chronograph resets to zero. Domed crystal is flawless to my eye and case wear is consistant with careful wear over a number of years (previous owner is a good friend who wore it in rotation with other pieces). Case hasn't been polished and there are a few signs of use along the underside of the lugs from strap changes and general wear. Beautiful dial and blued hands which look great with just about any strap combination much less the gorgeous slate grey. Included with purchase is box, unused polishing cloth, instruction booklet, international service pamphlet and hangtag. Photographs highlight condition of watch and I'm confident new owner will be very pleased. $5125 including shipping. CONUS only and I accept paypal (+3% for fees) and bank wire, my references are excellent and I expect the same from potential buyers/traders. Interested in the following trades:

Rolex Milgauss (interested in all modern variants)
Rolex Explorer 2 216570
Rolex GMT Pepsi
Rolex Seadweller
Omega 2503.33
Omega 3594.50
Omega Broad Arrow Steel/Silver on bracelet
GO Senator Sixties Chronograph

1 - 5 of 5 Posts