WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs is a great example of one of the earliest automatic mechanical alarms and is from the 60's. The dial and movement are both branded LeCoultre and the movement is marked K825. The alarm function and time both seem to work but I haven't messed that much with the watch since I bought it from a co-worker. I don't know much more about it.

The strap is not original but still looks good and not out of place. It does seem that some of the lume has come off of the hands and there are a very small pieces floating around inside between the dial/crystal. It really isn't that noticeable since there is such a small amount of lume on the hands to begin with. If the buyer wants I could take the watch to a local watchmaker to have the little bits blown out.

Another great fact about this watch is that it is the "Jumbo" 38mm size and has great patina on the indices. I wish I knew more about this great watch and if it doesn't sell I might end up keeping it for something a little dressy. I'm selling this great watch with no refunds/returns at $1550 shipped CONUS (PayPal) and will be sent via USPS Priority unless the buyer requests something different.

I'm also up for interesting trades. I love aviation/pilot setups and divers. As of right now, not sure of anything specific just testing the waters

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts