WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or trade is my mint Jeanrichard Terrascope with the beautiful hunter green dial. The case and crystal are perfect. The caseback sticker is still on. The strap is in great condition and was worn only for about an hour. The only time I ran the watch for 24 hours, it was about +12, but most of that time was spent sitting on the dresser. That's about as unscientific as you can get, but I did want to mention it. I'm sure the timekeeping in real life use will be much better. The watch is complete with box and unstamped warranty card.

Asking $700 Traded! inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS. Sorry but I can only ship within the United States. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Leather Tan Brown Bag Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Box Material property Packaging and labeling Fashion accessory Beige

1 - 2 of 2 Posts