WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Classic mens watch. JLC puts their Master watches through 1000 hours of testing before releasing them for sale. The complete watch - in its case and with hands and dial - is subjected to accuracy tests in 6 positions at different temperatures and magnetic fields. The watch also has to pass shock and vibration resistance tests. The 18k yellow gold case is 34mm in diameter, excluding the signed crown. The movement is the fantastic JLC in-house caliber 889/2. It has 36 jewels, 202 parts, a Glucydur balance, a Kif-shock absorber and a power reserve of 40 hours. It winds bi-directionally with a 21-carat gold mass rotor. The movement is decorated with blued screws, Geneva waves and perlage. The watch has a sapphire crystal and the case back, with the gold Master seal, is secured by four fine screws. The silver-white dial has gold dagger shaped hour markers, gold dauphne hour/minute hands, a blued seconds hand and a quickset date at three. The watch is on a JLC black alligator strap with an 18K gold JLC tang buckle. List price was just under $10,000.

The watch will come with its outer box, inner box and papers, which are stamped by an authorized dealer. It is in near mint condition with the only flaw being a small scratch on the bezel at 8. My price is $4,695.00, or an interesting trade up or down for a fine Swiss or German watch. No Rolex and no quartz please.

Payment only by bank check/money order or wire. NO Paypal. Buyer pays $30 for insured shipping. I will only ship via USPS Registered Priority Insured mail. Ship to USA only. I have many watch related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts