WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I picked this up about a month ago from another seller and have worn 8-10 times and mostly in the house. Extremely comfortable, fun and cool but not my taste long term.

I LIV Genesis X-1A Sky Blue. It is in excellent condition. Few fine scratches on the side hardly noticeable but they are is scratch on the bezel that it is only seen at certain angles and lighting.

Specs from LIV website:

42mm 316L stainless Steel case with IPcoating
11.6mm thickness
Sapphire crystal front (with AR) and rear
Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement
100m water resistance

There is a second canvas strap but it’s virtually done In . So you have a spare buckle ( as strap is almost unwearable) and watch on the original leather strap that has been worn a few times.
Watch is a couple of years old and keeping time just fine. I’ve not tested it in water

Comes with the original box, warranty card and manual. Inner Box has slight wear to it

Asking $295USD these are $590 new. This includes tracked shipping which is $25

PayPal F&F or plus fees. cash also for face to face deal in Sydney Australia and obviously can discuss price.
Will trade up a few hundred bucks for right piece if needed

Over last 11 years have well over 20 feedback on here alone, plus TRf and ebay. Please see sig.

any questions please let me know
Cheers
Toph

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Turquoise Electronics Technology Gadget Electronic device Cameras & optics Material property Eyewear Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Material property Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Analog watch Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Wrist

1 - 5 of 5 Posts