WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
purchased this fantastic Seiko PROSPEX diver feb 19 from a professional watch smith who upgraded the Xstal and pressure tested the piece.its is basically unworn and the 22mm Seiko OEM rubber strap is 100%.everthing lines up perfectly and time keeping is Excellent,of course all factory boxes/docs are present.again this watch is new in cond and will not dissapoint.24 hr inspec period extended as well as contact info provided if so desired.longtime member TZ/WUS/MWR.I am Paypal verified,located CONUS,shipping is on you.paid 370.00 would like to net 275.00 on my end.

Cheers
John adams

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
please no offbeat payment schemes or personal checks.285.00 net to me via Paypal.I am Paypal verified with very strong refs/located western mass,24 hr inspec period,contact info provided if desired.no dissapointments,watch is pristine.you pay the freight.

Cheers
John adams

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
TTT:lots of interest so far,lets get this PROSPEX TURTLE bad boy to a new home,it is in NEW cond with a Xstal upgrade/boxes and docs inclu.Paypal verified/located CONUS/shipping via USPS Priority insured tracking.this is the COKE 789 variant released in smaller numbers,everthing lines up perfect,excellent time keeper.275.00 net to me,you pay shipping wherever that might be.I can send international if thats where you need it to go.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lots of interest guys so I am knocking down the asking price to 275.00 + shipping.will ship CONUS or international.this is the less commom COKE SRP789 variant with professionally installed medium height AR coated blue Saph Xstal.a watchsmith preformed all services and pressure tested down to 20 bar no problem.this watch is basicall NIB on mint rubber stock Seiko sighed strap.24 hr inspec period extended,everything lines up perfect,great timekeeper.

Cheers
john adams

1 - 6 of 6 Posts