WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD I searched high and low for my favorite internal bezel watch/compressor under $2000 and this was the one, for the last six months. But now I'm into German watches, and I've yet to sell a watch...until now.

I am the second owner. Warrantee and (maintenance) service record included in this full, double-boxed kit. The only item lacking is the original wristband, which I've learned many purchasers are unhappy with. The previous owner replaced it with this nice rubber strap with a carbon fiber-looking design. The original Longines clasp was retained and put on this band.

Reduced to $1350 SOLD or a trade for something German....such as a Muhle Glashutte 29er. PayPal please - I will handle the fee. I will pay to ship and insure CONUS. Overseas - shipping and insurance costs will be passed on to you.

Condition: TZ 82 good (I'm being conservative because there are a couple of tiny nicks on the outside edge of the metal bezel). There are also the usual tiny scratches from wear and one bigger scratch on a lug (from previous owner :roll:). These are all evident in the photos.
Movement: L633 movement with a 2824-2
Crystal:
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside. Immaculate ;-)
Case: steel case
Dimensions: 42 mm diameter
Caseback: screw-down caseback
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black dial with Super Lumi-Nova indicators. And the date window.
Strap/bracelet: after market rubber strap
WR: 30 Bar

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FSOT: Longines Legend Diver with DATE

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Getting some interesting offers. Bump

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Bump

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Some interesting trade offers but still seeking the right deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts