WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell or trade a pristine condition MeisterSinger Perigraph -- it's a beautiful watch, and the only single hand watch in the MeisterSinger collection with a date function. Watch was purchased by me, new, this summer -- I'm selling it to fund the purchase of a grail watch that became available. Very difficult to find MeisterSingers in the United States and I have not seen this model in stock anywhere this side of the Atlantic. The watch has a clean, cream dial, clear display back, rotating date wheel, and an elegant blue steel hour hand. At 38mm, it's a perfect dress and casual size. It comes on the OEM MeisterSinger cordovan brown strap and buckle, all boxes, papers, and factory warranty (through July 2014) included. I would rate the watch, buckle and strap 99%+.

Please PM if interested in watch and I'll be happy to email photos. (I have yet to figure out how to post photos to a forum post.) The manufacturer's description can be found here: http://meistersinger.net/Product_Line/Detail_en.html?submodel=AM1001.

Asking $1450, shipped CONUS. Also consider trades.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts