WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FSOT - My five watches for your one, yes you've read it correctly! I have the following that I'd like to trade for one nice, everyday wearable.

1. Seiko 6309-7049 dating to 1986 and in excellent original condition and will include a genuine Seiko heavy tang buckle from a vintage gl831.
2. Movado Kingmatic Super Sub-Sea dating to the 1960s and in excellent condition, a very rare Movado.
3. Pulsar Y514-6009 dating to 1981, in excellent condition and extremely rare here in the States.
4. Gucci 9040M dating to the 1990s, in near mint condition on its original stainless/gold bracelet. These were ~$800 new.
5. Bulova Sea King dating to 1971, in near mint condition on its original leather strap with Bulova signed clasp.

In total, I'd value the package at ~$1,000 conservatively. I'm looking to trade for one watch, preferably an Oris Diver 65 (40mm version) on rubber or cloth strap, but let me know what you may have to trade, who knows.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Will sell the entire package, including the straps, for $600/shipped in the ConUSA. Please don't ask to sell individual pieces, as this is a package deal only.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Okay, the entire lot for $550/shipped in the ConUSA, a real steal for a collection of very nice timepieces!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Final reduction to $500/shipped in the ConUSA only for the entire package and please don't ask me to separate out individual timepieces, sold as a package only.

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts