WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I took this Panerai 183 in as a part exchange recently and I've never really gelled with it. I guess I must be a Luminor sort of guy.

It is a 2009 example and comes with all original outer and inner boxes plus all of the paperwork, including the chronometer certificate.

It runs and works perfectly. I would describe the condition as 90%. There are a very few surface blemishes to the case. Both Sapphire Glasses are in perfect condition. The leather strap is also in excellent condition because the previous owner wore it on after market straps.

The current retail price is £4500. I am asking £3100 for this great example. I would kindly ask the buyer to pay all paypal and postage fees, etc.

The buyer is welcome to meet me face to face at my house inbetween Newark and Lincoln in the UK or at Andrew Michaels Jewellers (forum sponsor) where I work. I am also prepared to ship the watch anywhere in the world once the relevant funds have cleared.

I may also consider trades but I am really looking for a cash sale.

Please contact me on [email protected] or 07766702252 for any further information or images.

Cheers,

Rick.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: My Panerai 183 - £3300

Bump

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sunday bump.

Price reduced to £3100.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump for the weekend

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bump.

Still open to trades plus cash.

Try me on anything you have. The total has to equal the asking price.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had 6 offers of trades yesterday from members wanting this PAM183. Sadly, nothing that could be finalised.

So, I know this is a popular model.

Ideally, I would like at least £1500 out of any trade deals.

So, please try me with whatever you have.

Cheers,

Rick.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: My Panerai 183 - £2950

Right. I have something special lined up so I am prepared to make this the cheapest PAM183 with box and docs for sale right now.

I am now dropping the price to £2950 for a quick sale.

Cheers,

Rick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts