WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Hamilton X-Copter in near mint condition. The watch not only comes with all the boxes and papers, but it still has almost 2 years of warranty left on the watch. Contains the Valjoux 7750 movement, with a great looking sapphire crystal top and bottom. Width is 44mm. Lots of really cool details on this watch including a helicopter style seconds sub-dial, Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion scale, and a really cool hour counter on the chronograph. It also has a rotating inner bezel that allows you to note Maximum take off weight in a helicopter.

I purchased this watch at an AD in May, but now I need to make room for an incoming purchase.. I payed close to $1400 for this watch that's only 2 months old. Asking $725!!!! which includes shipping. PayPal preferred. I would trade up down or sideways for the right watch. Would include Christopher Ward Trident Pro for a trade upwards.

I realize I don't have a ton of posts here but I'm willing to do whatever I can to make you feel comfortable, I'll even give you my cell or office number if you want to chat about it. I have a reference for this forum here. You can also find me on ebay under the username "kratzca."

So shoot me an offer and we'll see what works out. Thanks for looking!

photo-3.JPG photo-4.JPG photo-5.JPG photo-6.JPG photo-7.JPG photo-8.JPG

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FSOT Near Mint Hamilton X-Copter

I'd love to get this traded or sold over the weekend. I'd also be willing to trade up and include a Christopher Ward Trident Pro. I'll consider any trades but I'd be especially interested in a cave dweller or any interesting Omega watches (or non interesting). Let's see what you've got!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts