WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT:Omega 60TH ANNIVERSARY RAILMASTER 1957 TRILOGY EDITION 220.10.38.20.01.002

2K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  TAKUYA 
#1 ·
Hi, Selling An Excellent Condition & Beautiful Limited Edition of 3557 Units 60th Anniversary 38mm Omega Stainless Steel Seamaster Railmaster 1957 Trilogy. Purchased from Omega AD in 03.2019. Watch Running Perfect with Non Issues. Full Links & Full Set.

Model: 220.10.38.20.01.002 / 22010382001002

Complete Packages/Set (Beautiful Boxes Set with Black Leather Strap, Beige Nato Strap, Travel Pouch, Strap changing tool), & Complete Manual & All Cards has Omega AD's Name Printed & Date on 03.2019.

Selling at ONLY $4975 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred PP/AP/Rolex/Modern Trades). AND I ALWAYS LOOKING to BUY MODERN WATCHES.

Payment: bank wire transfer or Paypal plus PP fees for buyers with great references.

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who Section)/WUS/Paneristi/Good Guys/WWF under my screen name. International Buyers are welcome (please ask for the additional shipping fees).

IF you have any questions or concerns:

Email: bithanh_84@hotmail.com #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and independent watch seller. And I am not affiliated with Omega USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE & Everything Pictured:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.